COOKING TIME: 25 Minutes
12 medium muffins
2 cups all purpose flour
3½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons melted shortening or oil
¾ cup milk
1 cup Lynch Olde Style Mincemeat
Preheat oven to 425 °F.
1. Sift together flour baking powder, Salt and sugar.
2. Combine egg, shortening, milk and Mincemeat.
3. Quickly stir liquid ingredients into ingredients until just moistened.
4. Spoon into 12 lightly greased muffin pans.
5. Bake approximately 25 minutes until golden brown.
stainless steel bowl
8 inch serving bowl
Serve muffins warm with butter and applesauce.