COOKING TIME: 15-20 Minutes
2 tablespoons butter
¼ cup flaked coconut
⅔ cup Lynch Old Style Mincemeat
1 pint vanilla ice cream
¼ cup chopped maraschino cherries
Preheat oven to 300 °F
1. Spread butter evenly around sides and bottom of 9″ diameter pie plate. Press coconut evenly into butter.
2. Bake 15 -20 minutes or until evenly browned. Chill.
1. Warm Mincemeat to soften suet and chill.
2. Quickly mix chilled Mincemeat, ice cream and cherries and spoon into coconut crust (mixture will be quite soft at this stage).
3. Chill several hours in freezer until firm.
stainless steel bowl
8 inch serving bowl